Want to play your favorite Nintendo Super Entertainment system SNES console games on your iOS device. Then Download SNES4iOS – a Powerful SNES emulator for iOS 14.5 / 13.4.1 – 13 / 12 / 11 / 10 on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, No-Jailbreak.
Download SNES4iOS iPA :
SNES4iOS – The First Nintendo (SNES) Super Nintendo Entertainment System emulator for non-jailbreak iOS devices. It developed by Riley Testut a famous app creator, He introduced some popular Nintendo emulators such as GBA4iOS, GBA4iOS 2.1, NDS4iOS apps, and Popular third-party App installer called Altstore for no-jailbreak users. Well, SNES4iOS is a powerful emulator that supports all the latest SNES console games with some improved features. The Game controllers are Optimized for the best performance that lets you play your favorite games without any issues. This is a latest version app that compatible for iOS 14.5 / 13.41 – 13 / 12.4 / 11 / 10 running iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices. This is a third-party app currently not available for direct downloading. So use Cydia impactor or Altstore to install the emulator app.
Features of SNES Emulator:
- iTunes file sharing support.
- iCloud sync support.
- Save State Game support.
- External Game controllers.
- Improved game customizing tools.
- Universal support for iPhone, iPad, and iPod compatibility.
- Add ROMs with a single tap.
Install SNES4iOS SNES Emulator iPA on iOS Using Altstore 2021
- First, Download the Required App iPA from Our IPA Library on your iPhone or iPad device.
- In case If you already have an Altstore on your Device, Then Tap on Install Via Altstore for Direct download and Installation.
- if you don’t have an Altstore then Download and Install from Our Altstore Download Page.
- Once the Altstore Downloaded and Installed successfully on your iOS iPhone or iPad device, then simply Open it.
- On the Altstore Mobile App, Tap on the “+” icon from the top-left corner.
- Now a list of downloaded IPA files will be displayed on the screen, So Just Tap on the required iPA file for installation via Altstore.
- After that, the Altstore server starts the installation process of the app, generally, it takes a few minutes only.
- Once the App installed successfully, it will appear on the home screen as-well-as from the Altstore My Apps tab.
- Trust the Profile Developer certificate before accessing the App, You can Fix the Untrusted Enterprise error from the below steps.
- Finally, Open and Enjoy unlimited premium & hack features for free of cost that too without iOS Jailbreak.
- Note: Apps that you installed from Altstore will get revoked after 7 days, But don’t worry you can resign them from your by just accessing the My Apps tab in Altstre. There Just Tap on the X DAYS button next to the app.
How to SNES Emulator iPA using Cydia Impactor
- First of all, Download the latest version IPA file onto your Windows or Mac computer from Above Button.
- Now, Download the IPA file signing tool like Cydia Impactor sideload tool from below.
- Connect your iOS device to your computer with the help of a USB cable and Trust it.
- Now Extract the ZIP file of the signing tool and run it. We Recommend Cydia Impactor and Altstore for the best result.
- After, Drag the IPA file downloaded in step 1 and drop it onto Cydia Impactor.
- Now the Cydia Impactor signing tool will ask for your secured Apple ID and password for sideload purpose. Here the Cydia impactor tool will not misuse the Apple ID which can use this for verification purpose only.
- In case If you’re not interested to provide your Apple ID, then create an secondary-alternative Apple ID and use that instead off it.
- Once the app is installed.
Go to Settings -> General -> Profiles (or “Device Management” / “Profiles & Device Management”). there Find the installed App profile with your Apple ID and try to open it.
- After Tap on the Trust button from the pop-up box to use the App on your device.
- Finally, Launch the app from Home screen and enjoy the awesome features on your Non-Jailbreak iPhone/ iPad device that too with free of cost.
Thanks’ for Visiting iPA Library