YouTube Vanced Mod APK
You Want to Access Popular YouTube Streaming App with Unlimited features for free. Then Download YouTube Vanced Mod APK – A Modded YT Vanced YouTube Apk for Android and get Premium YouTube Mod features like Adblocking, background playback, black/dark themes and more for free.
YouTube is the most popular online video sharing/streaming platform Available for iOS, Android, and online-based users. Unlikely is has some limitations on users and shows lots of Ads during the video stream. That’s why most people are interested in Vanced APK. YouTube Vanced APK is a popular modified version of the Official YouTube APK also known as iYTBP (injected YouTube Background Playback). This is a clone of the stock android app created by Master a senior XDA forums developer. He discontinued the project due to some reasons. After some XDA developers taken this project and they renamed it as Vanced App.
YouTube Vanced iOS App comes with lots of inbuilt-features, which not available on the Official App like Ad blocking, Background playback, Dark themes, and audio play, and much more for free of cost. It is a very useful app because you will not see any Advertisements and that brings an awesome streaming experience on your device.
Features of YT Vanced APK
- Custom themes like the Black theme, lite theme, and Amoled block theme.
- Block all types of Ads.
- Play videos in the background or picture-in-picture mode.
- Adjust brightness and Volume with swipe controls.
- Auto-repeat features let you stream videos in a single loop.
- Skip intros and outros and skip categories.
- High screen resolution up to 4k.
- Change default play back-speed between 0.25x to 2x.
- You can also try brave – a fast and secure web-browser with an inbuilt VPN and Ad blocker.
What is YouTube Vanced APK non-Root?
If you are an Android user and do you don’t want to root your smart device, Then you should go for the non-jailbreak variant. Vanced App mainly created for rooted-Android devices and the non-root variant APK is completely different from stock YouTube App and you need to install an additional Ap called as MicroG companion. That replaces the Official Google play services and allows you to log-in with your Google Account. However, here you need to choose Vanced App as the default app for opening YouTube links.
Install YouTube Vanced Non-root variant APK with Vanced Manager
The XDA Vanced YouTube Developer team created a simple and Awesome way to install Vanced APK on non-root Android devices. Here the users need to install an App called Vanced Manager – A advanced manager tool on their Android devices and that can install and uninstall the.APKs format apps and MicroG without any issues also the manager app offers huge customization features for better streaming. The Download process mainly divided into 3-steps
Download YouTube Vanced Manager APK for Non-root Android devices
- Click on the download button from below to get the Vanced Manager on your Android device.
- Once the APK is downloaded, Simply Navigate to File Manager and locate the Vanced Manager and Tap on it.
- After that, Hit the install option to install the App on your Android device.
- Finally, Click on open and launch the Manager App.
Download YouTube Vanced MicroG APK using Vanced Manager APK
Open the Vanced Manager App and go for “Non-root” during the initial configurations wizard.
On the next screen, Select Vanced MicroG App and Tap on the Install button.
Follow the on-screen interactions to enable the unknown sources option. Which helps you to install third-party Unknown apps without any errors.
Then MicroG App will be downloaded and an install pop-up will appeals on screen, then Tap on the install option.
Install Vanced YouTube APK
- After that, go for YouTube Vanced on Vanced Manager App and Tap on the Install button.
- Now select the preferred theme and Tap then Tap on the NEXT option.
- Similarly, select the preferred language and hit the Finish option.
- That’s it now the Vanced App will download and then install on your Android device.
Thank’s for Choosing iPA Apps